Monday, February 4, 2013

Congratulations to Shawn on this awesome customer review!


 "I recently purchased a 2011 Kia Sorento due to a need to downsize from my full size truck. Our salesman Shawn was very professional, knowledgeable and enthusiastic. I had done my research even though I had not intended to buy that night. But considering I was not pressured, the Sorento was well priced and they were more than fair with my trade in, I saw no reason to hesitate on my purchase. Their have been 2 minor hiccups with the vehicle since purchase. Neither of these were the dealers fault and of course this can happen with any vehicle used or new. The dealership was very helpful and resolved both issues promptly at no cost to me other than some aggravation. (once again not their fault!) I would highly recommend this dealer and their staff to my friends and family. I'm in the military and will be departing this state soon, but if I was staying I would definitely buy from them again!" -- Customer

Check out more customer feedback on Cars.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment