Tuesday, March 27, 2012

We would like to thank our loyal customers for taking the time to share their positive feedback!

"This is our second vehicle purchase with Dave Solon Kia. Our first was a used vehicle that my husband purchased a year ago. This time, we purchased a new Optima SX. Our sale was not an easy one. My husband is deployed to afghanistan and I was making the purchase using powers of attorney, the vehicle we wanted was not on site but the staff here went out of their way to bring our desired vehicle in instead of selling us something we were not 100% satisfied with, and we were trading two vehicles for the one. Not only did the Dave Solon team not bat an eye, but they did everything in their power to assist us. They allowed me to take the vehicle before the deal was finished to take the necessary time to get us the right financing and never once pressured us to exceed our budget. Additionally, they gave us well above normal trade in value on both of our vehicles (They gave me more for my 4runner with 180k miles than I was asking privately with no luck). With all that being said, there is not one part of this experience that I would say needs improvement. Dave Solon offers a great variety of new and used vehicles. Additionally, if they do not have it, they will work to bring it in to keep the customer happy! We are definitely happy customers! We are sure to continue referring our family and friends to this dealership." -SJS & IKC

Cars

No comments:

Post a Comment